Pages

Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Christmas Conversation Linky

So it seems that I have fallen off the face of the blogging Earth for the past month or so.  Getting better at blogging is one of my resolutions for 2015 - so please don't give up on me just yet.

I thought I would jump back in with a post filled with holiday spirit, which is why the Christmas Conversation Linky over at The Inspired Apple is perfect.  Especially since it is Christmas Eve!!!
So here it is:

I love the holidays so much - every single part!  My favorite part is that I have two weeks off of school to relax, regroup and spend time with my husband.  We spent five hours in the kitchen today cooking a feast for just the two of us, and it was DELICIOUS.  Now that we have cleaned up we are relaxing for a bit until 7:00 when are going to watch It's a Wonderful Life and drink some hot chocolate. And I always look forward to the midnight church service on Christmas Eve.  We are attending a new church this year so I am excited to see what this service will be like. 

This is such a wonderful time of the year and I feel so blessed.  I can't wait to see what next year brings, but for now I am going to enjoy the holidays and relax.

Enjoy the holiday season with your families!


1 comment:

  1. I nominated you for the One Lovely Blog Award!! Congrats!! Here is the link
    http://jazzyhally12.blogspot.com/2015/01/one-lovely-award.html

    Congrats
    Jasmine

    ReplyDelete