Pages

Saturday, June 27, 2015

TpT Seller Challenge: Week 2

 Alright, I should be caught up now with the weekly TPT Challenge organized by Sparkling in Second, Third in Hollywood, Teach Create Motivate, and Peppy Zesty Teacherista - Yay!  The week two challenge was to blog about your dreams for your TPT store. This is something that I love to do!  For this challenge I decided to put my dreams in order of attainability.  Hopefully I can reach at least the first goal on my list...but it sure is fun to dream :)
 
 
 Pay for daycare each month:
My first goal (and hopefully one that I can actually reach) is to be able to pay for daycare each month using the money that I make from TpT.  I hate that I have to put my sweet baby in daycare come August, but staying at home is not something that will work for my family at this point.  That being said, the price of daycare is...ridiculous high.  If the money I make from TpT could cover the cost of daycare it would make such a difference!  

Be able to work part time:
I would love to be able to work part time!  Maybe one day the money I make from TpT could allow me to only work part time and then I could stay home with my family for part of the week.  I think that this would be the ideal situation for me.  I got stir crazy when I was on maternity leave and felt the need to get out of the house and go to work.  So if I could work part time I feel like I could get the best of both worlds. 

Stay at home and work on TpT:
Now, I know that I just said that I don't think that I could stay home full time because I would get stir crazy - but if I were able to treat TpT like a job I could stay at home with my family and spend my "work time" creating products.  This is a goal that I know many teachers on TpT have been able to reach, but I think that it is a stretch for me.  But, this challenge is all about dreaming, right??

My husband's goal - Buy land:
This is something that my husband loves to dream about.  If I were ever able to stay home because of TpT and we had enough money, he would love to be able to buy land.  He is more of a dreamer than I am and will sit and look at land for sale.  He has found the perfect property - 248 acres for only 300,000 something dollars.  This is definitely the most far stretched goal on my list...but I will let him dream :)

These are some hefty dreams, but that is something that motivates me to continue with TpT.  What are some dreams that you have?


2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you are dreaming big! It gives us something to achieve and work towards :)

    Sparkling in Second

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great goals! How awesome would it be to be able to spend more time with your kiddos and be a TpT seller from home?! Best of luck accomplishing these dreams! :)

    Ketchin' Up With Miss Riley

    ReplyDelete