Pages

Monday, June 9, 2014

New Blog Layout....I'm In Love!!!


So I spent hours (literally!) searching for a blog layout that I loved.  If I found something that was reasonably priced I didn't love it.  But if I found something that I loved it was too expensive for my budget!
  
What's a girl to do? 

Keep searching, that's what!  And I am so thankful that I did because I found Megan at A Bird in Hand Designs.   I was looking through her blog at all of the layouts she has created and absolutely loved every.single.one.  So I emailed her and she replied right back (yay!).  She has something called "Build Your Blog".  It is so easy to follow - you just pick out your favorites (colors, designs, fonts, etc.) from her easy to follow PowerPoint, fill out your request form and then she puts it altogether into this fabulous design that I could never have dreamed up.  Not in a million years!

What do you think?  :)

Check her out!
                                                    A Bird in Hand Designs



2 comments:

  1. Such a CUTE blog design! Love the colors! Megan is working on mine now. Can't wait for the unveiling!

    -Marissa
    WILD About First Grade!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just got back from vacation and saw your comment. Thank you for the compliments :) I stopped by your blog and LOVE how it looks! Megan is amazingly creative!

    ReplyDelete