Pages

Friday, June 13, 2014

Sneak Peek...and a Freebie!

I just wanted to give you a sneak peek at a phonics packet that I am working on.
I finally gave in and purchased some clipart from Pink Cat Studio...and I am loving every.single.piece.   Wow!  She is so talented!

I've used the clipart to create a few different phonics packets for the beginning of the year.  In each packet are different levels of the same worksheet.  The basis for each packet is that the kids look at the picture, match the word to each picture (showing that they can actually read the word) and then color the picture based on the color code (to help them see patterns in the words).

Hmm...That sounds confusing.  How about a freebie to show you what I am talking about????
Click on the picture below to grab the packet for short a.

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0BxTlxhHrXiNDOVROcHF0cmF1WDQ&usp=sharing


Check my TpT Store near the end of the summer - I'll have all of the short vowel packets finished and hopefully the long vowel packets too!



4 comments:

  1. hey girl...this is so awesome...I am loving your new fonts and clipart :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!!! I think that the students will really love this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is great! Thank you for the freebie!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I am just finishing up the rest of the short vowel pages and will post those soon!
      Katie

      Delete